MYMS is almost exclusively funded by (a) membership fees and (b) donations at our concerts.
Our current membership fees [for the 2018-2019 academic year] are:
- Individual membership – £180 per year. However, if paid before 31st October 2018 students, are eligible for a discounted rate of £155.
- Family membership [two or more members of the same family] – £285 per year. However, if paid before 31st October 2018, families are eligible to a discounted rate of £260.
- If students join during the year, fees are calculated on a pro-rata basis.
- We can make arrangements for the fees to be paid on an instalment basis.
- We also operate a bursary scheme. Contact Richard, MYMS Manager, for details.
Payment of fees
- By Cheque made payable to MYMS, handed in – in an envelope addressed to the Membership Secretary – on Friday evenings. Please write the student’s name on the back of the cheque.
- By Electronic Bank Transfer: Sort Code: 08-92-99 – Account Number: 65370937. Please add child’s name in the reference box.
For more information, please contact
Richard Gretton – MYMS Manager
Mobile: 07802-425022 (during Friday rehearsals and other MYMS activities)
Email – email@example.com
Address: 16 Sycamore Crescent, Allington, Maidstone, ME16 0AG.
Gift Aid – As a Charity, we qualify for Gift Aid and we therefore invite all parents who pay appropriate tax to sign Gift Aid Declarations.
Forms – Please print the following forms, complete and sign them and either hand them in at MYMS on a Friday evening or post them to Richard’s address above. Click on the following link